Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2016

"Dede's WIsdom"

    My first blog in over a year, and I begin it with my beloved grandmother, Dede. (Pronounced "Dee-Dee")  Her wisdom will be shared, enjoyed, (I hope!) and written and posted every Sunday.

   Which brings me to the point of this blog!  I decided that instead of writing on one thing, I would  write my opinions and knowledge on a variety of subjects.  So, here's the line-up:

Sunday - "Dede's Wisdom"
Monday - Recipes (Feel free to share yours!)
Tuesday - Politics
Wednesday - Love and Marriage after 40
Thursday - Children
Friday - "Hodge Podge"  (Includes: movie, book, TV, and music reviews, current events, strange events, Hollywood news, and more!)

   The story of my grandmother, Dede, is included in "A Second Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul," so please follow this link to read!

http://www.chickensoup.com/book-story/49102/bean-talk



My Dede and Deda (Dee-da), in or around 1992.  She passed from lung cancer in 1996.  She was 72.  AND never dyed her hair! 

Please consider sharing and writing a comment!

Thank you for taking this journey with me!

Best~ Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the response!